This page was last updated on 5 September 2017. The lists are not complete and might not reflect the current position. E&OE.
This page contains lists of published Ofgem decisions, determinations and derogations related to distribution charges and terms. I have obtained the documents from Ofgem's library (which is staffed with helpful people) and from Ofgem's electronic public register website.
- Connection offers and charges
- I have not tried to go back beyond about 2006.
- Use of system charges
- EDCM derogations:
- CDCM derogations (incomplete):
- There are more derogations against the CDCM.
- Determination in favour of a customer, about the interpretation of old DNO charging statements about the calculation of exceeded capacity charges caused by reactive power flows.
- Third party access / licence-exempt networks
- Ofgem decision that the "Citiworks" obligation of a licence-exempt distribution network to allow third-party access can be enforced on the UKPN company "UKPNS" that manages the high-voltage network at Heathrow airport. The electricity network operator had argued that it was only working for the airport and therefore that it had no direct obligation to help a customer on the network switch suppliers.
- Dispute started in 2012. Decision dated 31 March 2014 but first seen on an Ofgem website in May 2014. Quashed by the High Court in November 2014.
- Decision dated 21 April 2015, first seen on an Ofgem website in June 2015.
- Ofgem decision about responsibilities for power distribution networks (rising and lateral mains) in blocks of flats. Ofgem has also published submissions from three London local authorities:
- Connection terms